1. Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center website. 2016 http://bit.ly/24bpj3g
2. MedStar Health turns away patients after likely ransomware cyberattack. The Washington Post. http://wapo.st/1RpaXqx 4.
3. American Action Forum. Are Electronic Medical Records Worth The Costs Of Implementation? http://bit.ly/1VY2exj
4. US Food and Drug Administration. Vulnerabilities of Hospira LifeCare PCA3 and PCA5 Infusion Pump Systems: FDA Safety Communication. http://1.usa/1JgpYXl
5. The White House. More than half of doctors now use electronic health records thanks to administration policies. http://usa/gov/1UYvMLQ