Advance Your Nursing Career While You Work Full Time
Spring Arbor University’s online nursing school teaches you to improve treatment quality, safety and efficiency from a perspective of integrity and grace. You have direct access to dedicated educators who are known for their active involvement in improving nursing care, and you have your very own Student Success Coach who walks beside you and offers support throughout your program.
Seven CCNE-Accredited Degree Programs Designed for Working Nurses
- Earn your degree while continuing to work, with only one course at a time (with the exception of clinicals and residency)
- Most coursework is online with no mandatory login times
- Clinicals and practicums can be completed in your area
- Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable tuition with financial aid options
- MSN available for both ADN and BSN degree holders
If you’re not sure which program is best for you, we offer a free guide to help you compare programs, or explore our programs below to read more.
- MSN- Nurse Practitioner: Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Tracks
- NPs can prescribe medication, examine patients, diagnose illnesses, and provide treatment, much like physicians do. NPs are increasingly becoming integral to medical teams as more and more hospitals and healthcare facilities are utilizing their expertise.
- Clinical leaders oversee the integration of care for patients and the medical team with which they work. They prepare the next generation of nurses to deliver high-quality and compassionate care.
- Graduates are prepared to oversee clinical operations, expand services and establish policies and procedures that ensure the best patient care possible. A popular career for those who hold this degree is Chief Nursing Officer.
If you are still not sure if SAU is the right fit for you, you can learn more by downloading our free program guide. The guide includes tuition details, course descriptions, admission requirements, and more.