Elite Healthcare continues to closely monitor the global concern regarding COVID-19. We’re working around the clock to provide the continuing education courses you need while keeping our students, our instructors and our employees safe.
We’re also working with state licensing boards to ensure all our students successfully meet their state requirements during this trying time.
Please click on the tabs below for helpful information regarding your courses and requirements.
Will the spread of COVID-19 limit my CE options?
The safety of our students, instructors and employees is our top priority. If you usually complete your CE in a classroom setting, you will now have multiple options for completing your courses online.
Could my renewal deadline be affected?
We are in touch with the state education boards and will promptly relay any changes in state CE requirements and deadlines. Our regulatory department will continue to report your hours to the state boards and our customer service representatives will be available during regular business hours to answer any questions related to your CE requirements.
Can I get an extension if I get sick and cannot complete my courses in the allotted time?
Each state has its own guidelines. Where the state board or regulatory agency has provided course flexibility, we will certainly exercise leniency.
Where can I find the most recent information on the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on my state?
We recommend you go to the CDC’s website for the most up-to-date information.
What if I have additional questions?
For information and support related to your CE requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm ET at 888-857-6920.
Where can I learn more about COVID-19?
In order to keep you in the loop, we’ve released a new course for healthcare professionals with the latest standardized information on what is known about the identification, spread, and prevention of COVID-19. This course is free with promo code COVID19.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) 101 For Healthcare Professionals
- For Nursing Professionals
- For Counselors
- For Dental Professionals
- For Massage Therapists
- For Occupational Therapists
- For Physical Therapy Professionals
- For Psychologists
What are my online learning options?
Practicing proper social distancing doesn’t mean your education has to be out of reach. In addition to thousands of hours of online courses, we are now livestreaming classes across multiple professions. You’ll get the same material, delivered in real-time by our top-rated instructors, all from the comfort of your home.
To see where we’re livestreaming next, select your profession.
Free Nursing Webinars for Healthcare Professionals
To help support you during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering a series of free nursing webinars led by industry experts on topics like self-care, reversing nurse fatigue, emerging infections, and more. Join your peers live or on-demand for an hour of support and education.
To learn more and register, visit elitelearning.com/webinars.
COVID-19 has interrupted my business. Where can I find resources to help?
Whether you’re a healthcare professional on the front lines or a small business navigating a changing market, Elite is here to support you.
- Elite’s COVID-19 resource center
- Resources for self-care
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19 Business Guidance
- Louisiana has moved the CE deadline back to April 30, 2020.
- New Jersey is now allowing massage therapists to complete all 20 hours online. View 20-hour packages or explore membership options.
- Pennsylvania is now allowing massage therapists to complete all 24 hours online. View 24-hour packages or explore membership options.
- Florida has extended the CE deadline to May 31, 2020.
- Illinois has extended the CE deadline to September 30, 2020.
- Pennsylvania has extended the CE deadline to July 31, 2020.
- South Carolina has extended the CE deadline to May 31, 2020.
Pharmacy and Pharmacy Technicians
- Illinois has extended the CE deadline for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to September 30, 2020.
- Louisiana has extended the CE deadline to May 31, 2020.
- Oregon has extended the CE deadline to May 31, 2020.
- New Jersey is now allowing licensees to complete their live class requirements via livestream.
- New York: For licensees whose registrations are due to renew between March 1 and June 1, 2020, the Department will grant an adjustment to all licensees to complete up to 100% of the continuing education as self-study, so long as it is taken from a Department-approved provider and is in an acceptable subject area for the specific profession.
- Massachusetts has extended the CE deadline 90 days.
- California: Any licensee whose license expires between March 16 and May 31, 2020, may complete their Continuing Education requirement via online non-live courses.
- New York: For those licensees whose registrations are due to renew between March 1 and June 1, 2020, the Department will grant an adjustment to all licensees to complete up to 100% of the continuing education as self-study, so long as it is taken from a Department-approved provider and is in an acceptable subject area for the specific profession.
For physical therapy professionals
On the recommendation of the CDC and in consideration of the safety of our customers and instructors, we have made the decision to postpone all live physical therapy classes through April.
For massage therapists
We’re closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and will abide by all CDC and state health authority recommendations. At this time, we are planning to hold live classes in July, August and September as scheduled.
NEW! We’re moving the classroom online with Elite Livestream. You’ll get the same course material, taught in real time by our top instructors, all from the comfort of your home. Miss the interaction of the classroom? Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to interact with the instructor during the class via live chat.
Click here and select your profession and state to save your spot in our upcoming livestream classes.