Elite makes it a priority to resolve student grievances in a fair and timely manner. It is the responsibility of all team members to maintain open and courteous lines of
communication within and among departments to expedite successful grievance resolution. Students wishing to make a formal complaint regarding any aspect of the
program, including issues of content, delivery, or customer service, for example, should:
1. Address the issue with the customer service representative through phone, email,
or mail contact. The customer service representative will open a written complaint file to summarize the complaint and track problem resolution.
2. Elite’s refund policy is “100% return of funds if the student is not completely satisfied.” The customer service staff always has the authorization to refund funds to unsatisfied students. Elite’s policy is always to resolve the problem to the student’s satisfaction as quickly as possible. Once approved, refunds are immediately issued to the card on file or by check. Merchant Services typically posts a credit back to the student account in 7-10 business days.
3. If the complaint involves course material, such as typos or misspellings, revisions are made immediately. If the issue is related to the content, the author and social work planner is contacted to confirm the information is accurate.
4. In very rare cases where the customer service representative is unable to resolve the issue to the student’s satisfaction, the customer service representative will contact the General Manager who will consult with the social work planner.
5. No adverse action will be taken against a student for filing a complaint.
6. Social Workers not pleased with a grievance resolution provided by Elite Continuing Education, LLC, may appeal to the approving entity or their jurisdictional board.