The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) announced the 2016 winners of the MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle, including five hospital systems, five individual hospitals and three physician practices.
HFMA’s MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle recognizes providers that have excelled in meeting industry standard revenue cycle benchmarks (MAP Keys), implemented the patient-centered recommendations and best practices embodied in HFMA’s Healthcare Dollars & Sense™ initiatives, and achieved outstanding patient satisfaction, according to a press release from HFMA.
Award recipients are acknowledged as industry leaders and share proven strategies with their colleagues. Nearly 170 facilities began the application process for this year’s award.
Winners of the 2016 MAP Award for High Performance include the following organizations:
Winning Hospital Systems
- AtlantiCare Health System; Atlantic City, N.J.
- Geisinger Health System; Danville, Pa.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services; Albuquerque, N.M.
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare; Edgewood, Ky.
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics; Tyler, TX
Winning Individual Hospitals
- Lakeland Hospitals Niles and St. Joseph; St. Joseph, Mich.
- The Lowell General Hospital; Lowell, Mass.
- Regions Hospital; St. Paul, Minn.
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center; Alabaster, Ala.
- St. Luke’s Hospital; Chesterfield, Mo.
Winning Physician Practices
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP; Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Privia Medical Group; Arlington, Va.
- Warren Clinic; Tulsa, Okla.
With more than 40,000 members, HFMA builds and supports coalitions with other healthcare associations and industry groups to achieve consensus on solutions for the challenges the U.S. healthcare system faces today. Working with a broad cross-section of stakeholders, HFMA works to identify gaps throughout the healthcare delivery system and bridges them through the establishment and sharing of knowledge and best practices.