Upon completion of this exercise, participants will be able to:
- Identify triggers of celiac disease
- Name the current serological tests for celiac disease
- Explain the neo-epitope complex
- Identify the antibodies associated with celiac disease
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.
[button link=”http://members.ascls.org/store_category.asp?id=7&parent=3″ size=”medium” color=”default”]TAKE THE EXAM[/button]
- Diagnosing Celiac Disease
- Evolution of Celiac Disease Testing
- Diagnostic Methods for Celiac Disease (Page 14)
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.