1.Siston AM, Rasmussen SA, Honein MA, et al. Pandemic 2009 influenza A(H1N1) virus illness among pregnant women in the United States. JAMA 2010;303:1517-25.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Evaluation of rapid influenza diagnostic tests for detection of novel influenza A (H1N1) Virus-United States, 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:826-9.
3. Hurt AC, Baas C, Deng Y-M, et al. Performance of influenza rapid point-of-care tests in the detection of swine lineage A(H1N1) influenza viruses. Influenza Other Resp Viruses 2009;3:171-6.
4. Louie JK, Guevara H, Boston E et al. Rapid influenza antigen testing for diagnosis of pandemic (H1N1) 2009. Emerg Infect Dis 2010;16:824-6.
5. Cheng PK, Wong KK, Mak GC, et al. Performance of laboratory diagnostics for the detection of influenza A (H1N1) virus as correlated with the time after symptom onset and viral load. J Clin Virol 2010;2:182-5.
6. Ginocchio CC, Zhang F, Manji R, et al. Evaluation of multiple test methods for the detection of the novel 2009 influenza A (H1N1) during the New York City outbreak. J Clin Virol 2009;45:191-5.
7. Faix DJ, Sherman SS, Waterman SH. Rapid test sensitivity for novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N Engl J Med 2009;361:728-9.
8. Drexler JF, Helmer A, Kerberg H, et al. Poor clinical sensitivity of rapid antigen test for influenza A pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus. Emerg Infect Dis 2009;10:1662-4.
9. Ganzenmueller T, Kluba J, Hilfrich B, et al. Comparison of the performance of direct fluorescent antibody staining, a point-of-care rapid antigen test and virus isolation with that of RT-PCR for the detection of novel 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus in respiratory specimens. J Med Microbiol 2010;6:713-7.
10. Cruz AT, Demmler-Harrison GJ, caviness C, Buffone GJ, Revell PA. Performance of a rapid influenza test in children during the H1N1 2009 influenza A outbreak. Pediatr 2010;125:e645-
11. Hawkes M, Richardson SE, Ipp M, et al. Sensitivity of rapid influenza diagnostic testing for swine-origin 2009 A (H1N1) influenza virus in children. Pediatr 2010;125:e639.
12. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim guidance for the detection of novel influenza A virus using rapid influenza diagnostic tests. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/guidance/rapid_testing.htm (last accessed Aug. 5, 2010).
13. American Society for Microbiology. ASM’s interim algorithm for guidance in testing patients with respiratory illness for influenza A. Available at: http://www.asm.org/images/pdf/Flu/fluasmalgorithm-2.pdf (last accessed Aug. 5, 2010).
14. Louie JK, Acosta M, Jamieson DJ et al. Severe 2009 H1N1 influenza in pregnant and postpartum women in California. N Engl J Med 2010;362:27-35.
15. Pollock NR, Duong S, Cheng A, Han LL, Smole S, Kirby JE. Ruling out H1N1 influenza virus infection with direct fluorescent antigen testing. Clin Infect Dis 2009;49:e66-8.