1. Buccheri, R., Trygstad, L., Buffum, M., & Gerlock, A. (2010) Developing an evidenced-practice for psychiatric nursing. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Nursing, 48(5): 3-5.
2. Gerlock, A. Buccheri, R., & Buffum, M. (2010). Responding to command hallucinations to harm: the unpleasant voices scale and harm command safety protocol. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Nursing, 48(5): 26-33.
3. Buccheri, R. Trygstad, L. Buffum, M. et al. (2010). Comprehensive evidence-based program teaching self-management of auditory hallucinations. Retrieved May 3, 2012 from the World Wide Web: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/01612840903288568
4. Waite, R. & Killian, P. (2008). Evidenced-based practice. ADVANCE for Nurses,10(3): 31-33.
5. Ballard, K. (2010). Issues and trends in psychiatric nursing. Retrieved April 3, 2012 from the World Wide Web: www.jblearning.com/samples/…/44344_CH02_021_038.pdf
6. Sackett, D.L., Rosenberg, W.M.C., Gray, J.A.M., Haynes, R.B., & Richardson, W.S. (1996). Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn’t. British Medical Journal, 312, 71-2 .
7. Zauszniewski, J., & Sureski, J. (2005). Evidence for psychiatric nursing practice : an analysis of three years of published research. Retrieved April 30, 2012 from the World Wide Web: http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume92004/No1Jan04/HirshArticle/EvidenceforPsychiatricNursingPractice.html
8. Bennett, C. (2007). Evidence-based practice. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from the World Wide Web: http://nursing.advanceweb.com/Article/Evidence-Based-Practice-6.aspx