The 2014 Health Dimensions Group National Summit will be held February 24-26, 2014 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
The fourth annual National Summit: Integrating Care Across the Continuum will provide practical strategies and solutions for hospitals, health systems, and post-acute and long-term care providers. This unique two-day high-impact conference was designed to provide the strategies and solutions you need to create partnerships and programs essential for success in the future.
Keynote Speaker is Kevin E. Lofton, president and CEO of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the largest health care systems in the country, headquartered in Denver.
Attendees will learn:
- how one of the nation’s largest health systems is integrating care and services for seniors across the continuum and why integration is a foundational element to building better systems of care into the future
- how the six steps of network development can provide a framework to a viable, low-cost approach in improving care coordination and clinical integration and why you need a continuing care network
- how to create a successful risk-based partnership with at-risk and managed care payors and how to build your organization’s infrastructure for this new environment
- how to enhance existing systems, tools, and data to move towards the patient level, real-time decision support analytics needed to be successful in a values-based world
- how the role of the primary care physician in skilled nursing facilities is undergoing considerable change and how to effectively partner with physicians
- how to start now to reinvent current care delivery, forge new partnerships and alignments, and measure success in different ways to prepare for bundled payments.
For more information. call (763) 537-5700, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.hdgnationalsummit.com.