Demands on acute care therapy staffing are greater now than ever before, and ongoing healthcare challenges have changed the way hospitals approach rehab therapy care delivery, especially in the acute care setting.
Check out this free on-demand webinar recording from a recent panel discussion with three hospital Directors of Rehab. In the recording, the panelists share success stories, best practices, and lessons learned for managing two of the most important elements of acute care therapy: optimizing staffing and enabling high therapist productivity.
Topics discussed during the session include:
- Dynamic Staff Utilization – Staffing adjustments based on census and clinical mix to maximize productivity
- Patient Prioritization – Prioritizing visits and evals to facilitate the best outcomes and timely discharges
- Visit Frequency and Optimization – Considerations needed to determine if patients are getting the frequency that has been prescribed
- Real-Time Data and Reporting – Key data points and reports for navigating the nuances of acute care rehab
- Aaron Kubistek, OTR/L, MBA, CHT – Director of Rehabilitation Services, East Liverpool City Hospital
- Walter Merchan, PT, DPT, WCC – Therapy Services Director, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Jeff Tanner, MPT – Executive Director, RGH Center for Wellness, Roane General Hospital